Friday, 21 June 2013


Looking for some old photos, I found this photogram I made while studing Photography.

I drew this little girl's lineart with the computer, printing it in acetate. Later, I glued in it a piece of tissue paper for the grass (so difficult!) and another one in a different color and texture for the rain coat. The drops were done with cardboards in different colors too. With an enlarger in a dark room, the photographic paper was exposed (first in negative and later in positive).

It's easier to watch it directly to understand it. Here is a photo where you can see the layers I had to use to get it (the last one is the sketch that served me as a guide to place correctly the light-sensitive paper:

That's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment