Tuesday 19 January 2016

Tracks on Snow book



Here is the third of the four children books I illustrated for Polish publishing house Zielona Sowa and written by Urszula Pitura. Here we go again with photos of it and its inside!. It's tittle in English would be "Tracks on Snow", with similar characteristic of the other two I showed you last time.

It tells the story of a little fawn and its discover after following some tracks on snow.



Here is a photo of the first two pages of the book. I really had a lot of fun working on this one. This little fawn is really cute and curious.

Again, it can be bought of you are from Poland through Zielona Sowa web. There is just another one to go! That one has a different size and format :)

I still can't believe 2016 is already here. I have the feeling that there is a lot of work left to do (and actually there's, let's face it). I have not much time lately, I hope February is quieter. I left some "to do list" I want to finish before this month ends. Let's start with energy!

See you in a while. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment