Tuesday 6 May 2014

Special trunk



Books are the best thing in the world!! I want to stack them up and to see how high I can get with them!. All those, one over other, are the trunk of my life, of myself, so I can't let any of them fall ;)!!

Really, books are great. I found some forgotten books of when I was a child (maybe that's why I drew this little girl again for this illustration). I know I have more lost in my house, once I found a few more, maybe I will create a post about some of these (they are my background after all), who knows... ;). Even now, I still like some of them, other left me feeling like... really?. It's fun to know how much I changed over all these years, and at the same time, I'm still the same in some way.

Now back to work!! too many things to do, so... See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment