Tuesday 29 July 2014

Flower fairy



This illustration has been on my computer for a few weeks (even months), I thought it was the right moment to show it here!! Better late than never.

This girl is the character design I created of a little "flower fairy" for this illustration some months ago. To design her I thought of ballerinas. I wanted her hair to look like leaves, with a flower on top of it. She is my representation of those first little flowers which blossom at the start of spring.

After sketching this girl I have a little "obsessed" with nature and similar. So expect more illustration with this "theme" in the future ;)

Hope you have fun this summer. In my case, I gotta go back to work! I already have some new illustrations finished I would love to show you soon, so be patient please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment