Wednesday 2 July 2014

Jump to the final prize



This little cookie just wants a milk bath... it's just delicious!! ;)

Finally I got time to keep working on my illustrations!! I have many of them to finish and many ideas to start working with!! I can't wait!

I also got back from my little travel to he north of my country, Gerona (Barcelona), to go to the Forum Implusa 2014. Even if I got really tired at the end (the last day I almost couldn't sleep at all), I had a lot fun there and I met a lot of nice people I hope I can meet again. I also went there to some talks and a little workshop. I hope I can get advantage of all I learnt there!! At least I'm motivated enough to keep on doing my best.

By the way, yesterday I couldn't post anything here, as I had some problem with this illustration (and Photoshop), also blogger wasn't too cooperative, but everything is fine now! Better late than never!!

That's all for today, I will try to post something more this week! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment