Tuesday 4 March 2014

First wingbeat



This little bird is ready to challenge herself to go for an adventure!

With this illustration I wanted to play a little with lines and "flat" colors. It was really fun!! I enjoy this test and I can see these are helping me to improve and to try new things, even if sometimes it can not be seen at first sight, I try to make something new with every illustration I start. It's fun, so for now I will keep this way, even if its slowly :)

Today I feel great, there's something in the air that tells me it will be a good day. New winds have come lately and I can't help to smile and to feel happy because of it.

Anyway, I need a gust of fresh air, and keep going, slowly but without stopping. That's my way, I suppose!

See you ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment