Tuesday 30 September 2014

Developing the soul



This is the last watercolor I made.

It was for my talented friend Pilar Alcaro, who asked me to draw her a portrait with this technique, to represent her (or how I see her), but not too realistically. She asked me for a lot of color and to draw some photography objects on it (as she is photographed), in this case, a film roll and a simulated diaphragm at her chest. And freedom, she wanted me to draw it without restrictions.

I'm glad I decided to give it a try, something different once in a while is nice! So, I tried hard to talk about this wonderful and strong person with this watercolor, but I leave the interpretation of what every element means to you.

By the way, if you are curious, you can see some of her photography in her two blogs, HERE and HERE, I'm sure you won't regret it! And I can assure you she has more works to show you in the future, so keep an eye on her! ;)
Hope you have a nice week! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment