Tuesday 16 September 2014

Spongy waters



Not too much time left to swim before summer comes to an end, so better to go for it it before the weather gets cooler!.

When you look at the sky, and it's full of clouds... don't you feel like swimming in them? That's the idea I got to draw this illustration, and as summer's end is close... I thought it was the right moment :)

Last week I finally got back from my vacations! It was really fun and I got a lot of energy to start some things I left planned before them! One of those things is a new look for my blog!! I wanted to change it for a long time, so I left a draft of it and these last days I have been working on it! There're still things which I want to change, though the fact that I tried to decorate the blog by myself is a big achievement for me :)

Nothing else for today! Back to work again! I hope you have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment