Wednesday 22 January 2014

Filmed interview





Last Tuesday I was interviewed by a private channel in my city, PTV Córdoba, to talk about my illustrations (again only in Spanish). I also show some of my traditional illustration, some of those done with pencil colors. Also, you can see my Moleskine.
I'm still surprised with this interview. Sure, there're things I would have liked to remember, I had more to say, but my I forgot to mention them, to talk about my ideas, and concepts... I think I just lived the moment without thinking too much, just answering to the interviewer's questions, not even stoping filming once. Maybe not perfect, but also not that bad :)

The interviewer was lovely and very kind with me, she constantly tried to make me laugh. Also the camera man, very patient. If they are reading this, I really want to thank them for that day! :)


Talking about another interview, yesterday I was interviewed by a radio, concretely, Radio Córdoba SER (yeah, Spanish... sorry). I shared its audio in my FB page and Twitter, but you can hear it directly from here.

Again, the interviewer was very kind with me and attentive, even if I was there just for a few minutes. If you are reading this, thank you :)

Don't worry!! It's the last interview I have done lately. Last week, till yesterday, was very busy, in part because of them, but it was also fun, I learned a lot about myself for sure!

I will be back to my schedule in the next days. See you and thank you for your support!!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo Carmen! Me alegra mucho ver esto! Eres una ilustradora muy mágica :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Jesús! Estaba algo nerviosa al principio, peor mas o menos sali adelante ;).

      Y gracias por tus palabras, de verdad. Significan mucho para mi.

      Delete