Wednesday 29 January 2014

Submarine stop



This little whale is ready to travel! He's waiting patiently for his transport (even with a "frame" in case it's late, because, you know, whale needs to go to surface to breath... In that case... why not a fish bowl?)

I drew this last summer, actually!! from a very small sketch. As I took it to my televised interview and as I talked a little about it that day, I thought it was the right time to do it ;). Better late than never!!

I really had a lot of fun with this one. I tried to take care of every detail and color, I'm sure that's why it was one of my illustrations done with pencil colors that took me longer to finish. Too bad, I can't help it, to use them, relax me!

Nothing else for today! Hope you have fun, as I'm sure this little whale will have ;).

By the way, tomorrow I won't post anything here in my blog. I'm going to learn something new!, lets see how this will come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment