Monday 2 September 2013

A little break



It came a little unexpected and fast at first for me, but I will have a little break till Sunday as vacations. I will go to the beach and I'll enjoy my time with some great friends. I can't wait!!

It's been years since the last time I went on vacation to diverse problems... It'll help me to relax (although I'm not relaxed at all today, I am scared I will forget something!) and as a little regard to myself, I deserve it!! it's been too many bad experiences this month (well, not everything was so bad...) and I worked hard!. I hope it will make me good, even if they are so few days.

I will take with me a little notebook and a pencil, to sketch when I get some ideas, no pressure, just for fun! Also, I will tame my reflex camera with me, to practice photography a little again.

I don't think I will upload something here tomorrow, I will be busy, but I will try to post on Monday or on Tuesday. Maybe I will write something on my Twitter, but not here. I have some digital works to show and some post planned for this month, so be patient!.

So, see you in a few days!! Have a nice start of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment