Wednesday 25 September 2013

Operación Ozono




"Operación Ozono" is the first children book I have illustrated, written by Felipe Galán Camacho. It was published by Edimáter after finishing my illustration studies in 2009 (also, it was my final proyect). Back then it made me really happy when I was told I was going to illustrate it (even now), but it took me a while to assimilate it because it seemed a dream...

The experience was great! My editor was very patient and taught me a lot. I'm really glad for that :). Also, I tried some techniques with this illustration I hadn't' tried before, and it was very fun!

Here are a two illustrations I made for this book, although there are more inside:




You can buy it from Edimáter' shop here. But it can also be found at Amazon and other stores. Just keep in mind it's in Spanish!

Have a nice day and see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment