Tuesday 10 December 2013

Hard-working cup



This little cup is trying his best! it will take him time, because he's not too strong, but he can do it for sure!!

Here I'm again! Time to go back to work!! Not that I stopped drawing, at all, but these holiday days (in my country) helped me to relax a little and to think ;). Even so, I can see next days will be busy again, as Christmas is almost here!! Too many things to do, places to go, obligations, so many people to meet... I'm feeling overwhelmed just to think about it :(! Of course it's not bad!! but it will take time away from me... but it can be helped after all, it's time to say goodbye to this year :).

I will try to keep posting here as regularly as possible, but I'm sure I will be back to normal once these days come to an end.

Anyway, I hope you can enjoy (and to survive) these days. See you tomorrow and thank you for being there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment