Wednesday 18 December 2013

To the adventure



Finally I can show you this illustration!!!

I was really happy when Pilar from Bienvenidos a Lilliput asked me to draw the cover of the first number (nº0) of her magazine!!  Of course I wanted to participate ;). After a many sketches we decided to draw this illustration of two adventurer mouses ploughing through the sea... or maybe a lake? But how are the bravest? the captain or the cabin boy ;)

I had a lot of fun while drawing it, I enjoyed every little detail and texture of it. It almost made me feel bad when I finished it... :(


http://instagram.com/p/iCAIzuNCtq/#


Also, inside there's a little interview about myself and my illustrations, among other really good and personal sections. It's very colorful!!. If you want to know more about this magazine, take a look to this post (Spanish only).

Once I know of some places where you can get it, I will let you know ;).

Here is a list of places where you can find this magazine... and more ;)

Have fun and enjoy this adventure with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment