Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas!! I made this illustration as a postal ;). I had a lot of fun while planning it... I wanted this little girl to have an umbrella, and to make it looks like a Christmas tree itself, even with ornaments and a star on top of it ;). She's walking over a shooting star, as if it was a road... or maybe it's the path she chose to take, where will it lead her? ;)

I sketched today a "sequel" for this illustration, in some way! but I'm not sure if I will get time to post it on time... well I will try to do it (the sketch at least), I promise!

Hope you have a really nice holidays, and for the start of the year to be kind to you. Be happy and glad for what you have, enjoy these days with the people around you who love you... Good luck!

I don't know if I will get time to post anything here tomorrow, so, have fun!!

1 comment: